Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Wreath Of Blooms Kit-Bunny!

I love today's project and there is zero stamping on it!  Zero ink! and Zero tools!  And it's soooo cute!!!  I used the Wreaths Of Bloom Kit to create this fun Easter wreath! Our Kits Collection is full of amazing projects, while I didn't have a need for a floral wreath I decided that I could absolutely make it Easter decor with a few other supplies.  To check out all the amazing kits Stampin' Up! offers check out their Kits Collection in my Online Store.  

stampin up, wreath of blooms

The only additional supplies I added was some craft wire and some fluffy white yarn.  Both already in hand so no additional costs!  Yay!  The flowers come in the kit.  You'll need to pop the out and assemble them but they're quick and easy.  I used a bone folder to carefully curl the petals and leaves giving lots of dimension.  

stampin up, wreath of blooms

Did you know that our Kits Collection make great gifts!  You can either gift someone an entire kit or create the kit and then gift them the finish project.  Either way it's a great gift!  Kits are great for kids/tweens/teens too!  They're all inclusive so you don't need to provide any supplies! They even come with a block and ink if there's stamping.  Adhesives are included too!  They're also a great for beginner stampers.  They're affordable and they give you a taste of card making/paper crafting.  The perfect starter for someone just beginning.  

stampin up, wreath of blooms

A glue gun is helpful when assembling this specific kit.  I used the glue gun to adhere my leaves and flowers to my wreath.  Don't get too caught up in the instructions of the kit.  I used the supplies but creative freedom is always yours!  

stampin up, wreath of blooms

To make my bunny ears I added some craft wire around the wreath from the kit.  This isn't fancy and you're going to cover it so don't worry about making it perfect.  My bunny ears are not perfect but I'm guessing in the wild they're not perfect either right?  

stampin up, wreath of blooms

I used tear and tape, it's in the kit, along the back of my wreath.  This not only held those wires in place but it held onto the yarn too making sure everything stays in place and doesn't shift around.  My fun Easter wreath will hang in my kitchen, on my pantry door, this year and I'll be able to carefully pack it away to use in the future too.  I have a full supply list below, it's short!  Shop this kit and others in my Online Store.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Shop the Online Exclusive products in my Online Store.  



 

No comments: