Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Petal Park Bundle Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing a beautiful box featuring the Petal Park Bundle.  This is a great box to make for spring or Easter.  It would also make a beautiful shower gift for a bridal shower or baby shower.  I love all the little details on this box and the color combination.  

stampin up, petal park

The flowers are all stamped and punched out with the Petal Park Bundle.  This punch bundle is in the Mini Catalog and you don't want to pass this one up.  It's so pretty and the punch makes it so quick and easy to create beautiful projects.  My greeting is from the Warm Welcome Set.  I love the font of these greetings and they're perfect for any occasion.  

stampin up, petal park

For an added detail I colored the White Seam Binding Ribbon with Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends and then stamped directly onto the ribbon.  It adds lots of extra detail and it's a simple step.  

stampin up, petal park

Inside my box is a small chocolate bunny from See's Candy.  This box will hold other treats too.  Check your local stores to find a treat.  

To make the box 
Pacific Point 5 1/2" x 6"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 3", 3 3/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 5 1/4"

DSP 6" x 3"

Check out my video for all the details.  Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, petal park


 

No comments: