Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Petal Park Loved Today & Always

Today I'm sharing the second card my team got to make at my team event over the weekend.  This one features the Petal Park Bundle.  It's a great punch bundle and makes amazing and beautiful cards!  There are no greetings in the Petal Park Bundle so I paired it up with some greetings from the Through It Together Set.  

stampin up, petal park

My leaves are stamped in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen the flower are stamped in Mango Melody, the solid part of the flower is stamped off first.  I pulled in some DSPs from the Mini Catalog.  The Delicate Desert and Dry Brushed Metallic papers add so much fun texture and dimension.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, petal park


 

No comments: