Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Wonderful World Bundle-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this beautiful card with you today.  Today, for Sale-a-Bration Sunday, I'm featuring the Wonderful World Bundle.  This is a Stamp Set/Designer Series Paper Bundle.  Both are gorgeous so make sure you snag this one while supplies last! Today's card can be modified in so many ways!  In the DSP there is an entire sheet of gorgeous flowers just waiting to be fussy cut.  Then use the other coordinating papers in the package to spotlight the flower.  Make sure you check out my video for another version of this card.  

stampin up, wonderful world

Making this card is easy, I've listed the measurements below.  The Wonderful World Set doesn't come with greetings so feel free to add any that you have.  I'm using some greetings from the Lighthouse Point Set for my cards.  

Card measurements:
Pear Pizzazz 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
DSP 5" x 2 3/4", 5" x 3/4", flower fussy cut
Vellum Die Scalloped Rectangle cut with Scallop Contours Dies
Basic White 5" x 1 1/4" cut with scalloped border die (Scalloped Contours Dies), scrap to stamp/die cut greeting

Make sure you check out my video for details.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 



 

No comments: