Monday, August 15, 2022

August Class Cards

Over the weekend I held my huge in person Annual BOGO Retired Sale.  I do this sale once a year and it's always huge and well attended.  I sell my older retired items.  I always look forward to this class because I know that my slightly used products are going to homes where they'll be loved and used!  At the class my guests all get to make a couple of cards free, just a fun thank you from me!  Here's the two cards they got to make.  I don't provide supply lists or measurements for these cards, that's a perk for my class attendees.  

stampin up, hello Harvest

The first card uses the Hello Harvest Bundle and the Gingham Cottage DSP.  I LOVE this DSP!  The smaller print is my favorite but I also love the larger print side.  The pumpkin is die cut from the Glimmer Specialty Paper in the Mini Catalog.  I love this Vanilla and gold glimmer together!  

stampin up, hello harvest

The second card uses the Celebrate Everything Host DSP.  This is an exclusive DSP stack that you can only purchase with Stampin' Rewards.  You accumulate Stampin' Rewards with orders of $150+.  This DSP is so amazing!  If you want more info on how you can earn this DSP please contact me.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

I paired up the DSP with the Celebrate With Tags Bundle.  This has quickly become one of my favorites from the Mini Catalog.  I love that you can use it year round!  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area and want to attend my next in person class please reach out to me for my most up to date class schedule.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






 

 

No comments: