Monday, August 29, 2022

Coolest Racoon

I have the most adorable card to share today.  I'm using the All Bundled Up Set.  This could be a Christmas card but I think I would send this year round too.  I used lots of bright pops of color with the Polished Pink, Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party.  Because of the pops of color I decided to keep my background pretty neutral so I kept with Smoky Slate and Basic Gray.  I used the Celebrations Tags Dies for my tag and the snowflakes which pair perfectly with this cute racoon.  

stampin up, all bundled up

I colored my racoon with Stampin' Blends, you can find the colors I used in the supply list below.  There are no dies for the racoon or trees so you do have to fussy cut, but it's totally worth it!  My tree is from the Caroling Mice Host Set but I love the pop of green it added.  I used the new Charming Landscapes Embossing Folder for the background.  I love the texture it gives.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, all bundled up


 

No comments: