Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Consume Cookies Post It Note Holder-VIDEO

If you're looking for a great back to school gift for teachers or something that would be great for coworkers or maybe you just want a gift idea that won't break the bank and that isn't sugary.  I know I get lots of requests for non-food treats.  This one is perfect!  I'm using the Nothing's Better Than Set and the coordinating Love You More Than Dies.  These are in the Annual Catalog.  They've been around for a couple of years so you won't find these bundled but they're still a great purchase.  

stampin up, nothings better than, love you more than

Our treat today is a Post It Note holder.  I don't know about you but I LOVE Post It Notes.  I use them in my business a lot especially when I need to quickly jot down something I need to add to my next order or write measurements for a projects.  This is sized for the standard 3" x 3" Post It Notes.  

stampin up, nothings better than, love you more than

I was making over 20 of these so I separated each stack in half so one package of Post It Notes will make two gifts.  I'm listing measurements for the full stack of Post It Notes too.  You can choose which will work best for you.  I have it held closed with some small button magnets that are hidden with some DSP, so you never see them.  I get mine on Amazon, I usually search 'button magnet' you can also find them at Total Element. 

My box for half a stack of Post It Notes:
7 5/8" x 3 1/4"
On the long side score at 1", 1 1/4", 4 3/8" and 4 5/8"

DSP 3" x 2 3/4" and 3" x 3/4"

For a full stack of Post It Notes
8 1/8" x 3 1/4"
On the long side score at 1", 1 1/2", 4 5/8" and 5 1/8"

DSP measurements are the same.  


stampin up, nothings better than, love you more than

I used some DSP from the Celebrate Everything DSP Host Stack.  This DSP can only be earned with Stampin' Rewards.  You'll start accumulating Stampin' Rewards with a minimum order of $150.  Gather a friend and put your order in together then split this mega DSP stack.  I used the Stamparatus to stamp my cookies.  Check out my video for all the other tips and tricks for this project.  Make sure you subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, nothing's better than, love you more than


 

No comments: