Friday, August 12, 2022

Elephant Parade Chocolate Treat Box-VIDEO

If you don't already love the sweet images in the Elephant Parade Bundle this box might just change your mind.  These little elephants are so cute!  You know I'm a fan of all the cute critter sets.  Today I'm sharing this cute box that you could use for friends, party favors or more!  The box is easy to put together and it's a great size to hold lots of treats.  The finished size is about 3" x 2 1/2" x 1".  Big enough for lots of treats!

stampin up, elephant parade

I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  I used Tahitian Tide for my elephant and Soft Suede for my mouse.  I tied some Early Espresso Ribbon around my box and added some die cut hearts from the Celebrations Tags Dies.  

stampin up, elephant parade

My greeting is stamped on a label from the Stylish Shaped dies and I finished my box with some Iridescent Rhinestones.  

To make the box, you'll need some Tahitian Tide Cardstock-or your choice of color. 

5" x 7 1/2"
On the short side score at 1" on each side
On the long side score at 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 6" and 7"

Check out the video for all the details on assembling the box. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.   

stampin up, elephant parade

Inside my box are some Kinder chocolates I found at my local Cost Plus World Market.  I've seen them on Amazon too, you can get them there.  These are a safari themed package, they also had an ocean themed package too.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, elephant parade



 

No comments: