Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Best Witches Kit Kat Pouch-VIDEO

I have the cutest little Halloween treat for you today.  I'm featuring the Best Witches Stamp Set.  This is a no cut, no glue treat so it's perfect to make a bunch of for class gifts, coworkers, teachers, parties or anyone you meet throughout the day!  This one is sized to hold a mini Kit Kat.  I'm sure other mini chocolates or candies would fit in here too.  I just happened to have the Kit Kats on hand.  I colored my cute witch with Stampin' Blends.  I have all the colors used listed below in my supply list.  There aren't any dies so you will have to fussy cut.  If you were making a bunch and didn't want to fussy cut you could stamp her on a large circle or other shape.  

stampin up, best witches

I used some DSP from the Black and White DSP stack.  The star pattern is my favorite!  Any of the patterns would work though.  I used a glue dot to hold my Kit Kat in place but that's an optional step.  Finally to keep it closed I used some of our new Iridescent Trim from the Mini Catalog.  I loved how well it paired with the Parakeet Party Cardstock.  

stampin up, best witches

The pouch is so easy to make!  No trimming or gluing!  

Parakeet Party Cardstock 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
On the long side score at 2" each side

Black and White DSP 3 1/4" x 1 3/4"

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this cute Halloween pouch.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, best witches


 

No comments: