Friday, August 19, 2022

Elephant Parade Matchbook Post It Holder-VIDEO

I have another adorable Elephant Parade treat to share with you!  This one isn't a sweet treat but it's a great one for note takes and list makers-you know who you are.  I have cut little post it matchbook holder.  This is so simple to make, you could make them for your coworkers teacher and more!  

stampin up, elephant parade

I used lots of coordinating dies on this in addition to the dies that come in the Elephant Parade Bundle.  I used the Stitched Greenery Die for my background.  This is such a good die for some subtle backgrounds.  I also used my Layering Circles Dies, this one measures about 2 1/2" across so if you have a similar sized punch you can use that too.  

stampin up, elephant parade

For my elephant I colored him with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.  I used some Dark Petal Pink on his ears and went over it with my Light Smoky Slate.  That tones down the brightness of the pink.  I used Balmy Blue cardstock for my holder and stapled my post it notes into the holder.  I covered up my staple with a piece of 2022-2024 In Color DSP.

Holder 3" x 7 3/4"
On the long side score at 3/4", 4 1/4" and 4 1/2"

Background piece 2 7/8" x 3 1/8"

DSP piece 2 7/8" x 5/8"

Check out my video for all the details.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, elephant parade

Inside my matchbook I have these super cute elephant notes.  This matchbook is sized for these specifically, if you use a different stack of post it's or a different thickness you'll have to adjust the measurements to fit your notes.  I found these on Amazon.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, elephant parade


 

No comments: