Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Caroling Mouse Rejoices

I have another really cute Caroling Mice card for you today.  I shared this card last week that also features this set.  I love both cards!  The Caroling Mice Set is a Host Exclusive item that you can only get with Stampin' Rewards.  Those start when your order reaches $150.  If you want more information on Stampin' Rewards please contact me or check out the post I shared last week featuring this card here.  Much like last weeks card I used Stampin' Blends to color my mouse.  The colors I used are listed in the supply list below.  I went for a bold and non traditional color combo for this card.  I wasn't sure I'd love it, but I actually do!  It's unexpected, bold and fun!  

stampin up, caroling mice

There are no dies for this set so you do have to fussy cut the mouse.  For my Blackberry Bliss piece I ran that through the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder for some extra texture.  There's no greeting with this set so I pulled in a greeting from the Hope and Peace Set.  I stamped it twice.  Once in Soft Succulent on my die cut label and once in Blackberry Bliss on a scrap of Basic White.  I fussy cut just the 'rejoices' and adhered it directly over the stamped Soft Succulent piece.  This is a fun way to get a two toned greeting.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, caroling mice




 

No comments: