Friday, August 5, 2022

Lovely Linen Thanks

I have a really simple but gorgeous card for you today!  This is a card I would love to make in a rainbow of colors!  How beautiful would that be!?!  I used the Biggest Wish Set which is one of my favorites but it's been a while since I've pulled it out.  This set is really one of the best ones you can own.  I also used the Forever Fern set for some background stamping but you could also easily use an embossing folder or other background set.  

stampin up, biggest wish, forever fern

The DSP on this card is from the Lovely Linen DSP pack.  If I were making a rainbow of them I'd use the plaid pattern in the color group stack of DSP's.  There's no die cutting on this card so it comes together quickly.  The greeting is heat embossed but that goes pretty quickly.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, biggest wish, forever fern


 

No comments: