Monday, April 29, 2024

Country Flowers Over The Top Card

Do you ever make a card and just keep adding to it?  That's what happened with this card.  I started with the flowers and the bucket (or is it a jug?), then I added the stool.  I had the DSP, then I added the border layers.  I had the background then I added embossing and splatter.  When the card was done I added more with sequins and Linen Thread.  I couldn't stop, but I'm glad I didn't because it's a stunning card!  

stampin up, country flowers

Lots of sneak peeks on this card.  Good news you don't have to wait much longer, the catalog goes LIVE on Wednesday!  Yay!  The Country Flowers Bundle is amazing!  Would you believe that the very first time I saw it I wasn't sure about it.  Well I've sure changed my mind!  I used new DSP, Country Lace, and a new embossing folder, Eyelet.  They come in the same suite of products so they coordinate so well together!  I added some die cut pieces to my background with the Nested Essentials Dies and Perennial Postage Dies.  These little layers make a big difference.  

stampin up, country flowers

My coloring is all done with Stampin' Blends.  All colors are listed below in the supplies.  To get the spots of rust on my bucket I colored the entire piece with my Gray Granite Stampin' Blends.  Then I added a few spots with my Copper Clay Stampin' Blends.  Blend out the edges of the Copper Clay with the Light Gray Granite and you have some lovely rusty spots.  And if the flowers weren't enough I added sparkle with a Wink Of Stella brush. So pretty!  The whole card is finished with some sequins from the Shiny Sequins, find these in the Online Exclusive section of my Online Store.  I used some Linen Thread for another fun embellishment.  I have a fully supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, country flowers

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Cute. Cute...cuter! Such a pretty card and I'm in love with those Rusty spots! Perfect!