Monday, April 15, 2024

So Long! Farewell! In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my April in person class.  This was the last class of the current Annual Catalog and Mini Catalog and this was also the last class in my current location.  I'm excited to be moving to a different location and my next class will be a new Annual Catalog Launch! So excited!  If you're local in the Albuquerque area please contact me, I'd love to have you at an in person class!  We have lots of fun!!!!  

These are the five cards my guests made, I don't have a supply list or measurements for them, that's a perk only for my in person guests.  

First we used the Planted Paradise Set.  I love this fun set.  There are endless possibilities to using this set.  I'm so glad it's carrying over!  

stampin up

Next up, I paired up the Perennial Lavender DSP with the Translucent Florals Bundle, so very pretty!  I love the colors on this card.  Who would have known that Gorgeous Grape and Crumb Cake were so good together! 

stampin up

Next up, I pulled out my Playing In The Rain Stamp Set and Dies.  I was really worried this one was going to retire this year.  It's one of my favorites I'm so glad it's sticking around.  This simple card is completely adorable and any of the critters in the set would be perfect here.

stampin up

While we've been swooning over the upcoming In Colors I didn't want to forget about the current In Colors that we still have a year to enjoy!  I'm using two of them for this sweet encouragement card.  We used the Layering Leaves Stamp Set. 

stampin up

Finally, I think this is my favorite of the bunch.  I love the diagonal angle and the stamped Flirty Flamingo Cardstock makes it look like DSP!  We used the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set for those gorgeous flowers.  

stampin up

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



 

No comments: