Monday, April 22, 2024

Country Flowers Bundle Sneak Peek

I have another amazing sneak peek for you today!  This one uses LOTS of new products including all the new In Color Stampin' Blends-they're gorgeous!  I'm also using the new Country Flowers Bundle. I made this card for a swap I'm in this month.  The coloring is a LOT for a swap but I was able to knock out a bunch of coloring in the waiting room while my son was having his wisdom teeth removed.  It was a good way to pass time.  I made sure to incorporate all the new In Colors in my coloring. 

stampin up, country flowers

Other new products used are the Unbounded Love Dies for my scalloped oval label and the Flowers Of Beauty Dies for the die cut leaves.  I die cut them in the new Basic Beige so that they didn't distract from the pops of color from the focal image.  I also used a new embossing folder, the Eyelet Folder is so pretty and will be a great addition to sooo many projects.  Most of the products I used today are sneak peeks and won't be available for purchase until May 1.  However if you want to get your hands on them now, you can join my team this month and add them to your Starter Kit purchase.  Joining my team gives you lots of amazing perks like seeing and ordering new products-at a discount too!  What's better than that?! You can join my team here.  All supplies are listed below.  

stampin up, country flowers

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Country Flowers Bundle SNEAK PEEK
Summer Splash Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Basic Beige Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Summer Splash Ink SNEAK PEEK
Summer Splash Stampin' Blends SNEAK PEEK
Peach Pie Stampin' Blends SNEAK PEEK
Petunia Pop Stampin' Blends SNEAK PEEK
Pretty In Pink Stampin' Blends SNEAK PEEK
Shy Shamrock Stampin' Blends SNEAK PEEK
In Color Resin Dots SNEAK PEEK
Eyelet Embossing Folder SNEAK PEEK
Flowers Of Beauty Dies SNEAK PEEK
Unbounded Love Dies SNEAK PEEK








 

No comments: