Friday, April 5, 2024

Sending Love Mailbox

I had a request to make some moving cards. The very first set that came to mind was the Sending Love Bundle.  This is a perfect set to announce that you've moved. I wanted to keep the card bright and fresh so I went with a combination of colors from the Brights and Subtles groups.  Who wouldn't love this adorable Pool Party mailbox!  I used DSP from the Lighter Than Air DSP Pack. Heads up this DSP is retiring so grab it now while you can!  

stampin up, sending love

I added a simple 'just a note' greeting while all the details of the move and new address are on the inside of the card.  The greeting is from the Filled With Happiness Set.  This set is retiring too, this is a great one to have, get it now before it's gone.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sending love


 

No comments: