Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Zinnia Seed Pocket With Flowering Zinnias DSP

I have a fun treat today that your gardening friends are sure to love!  Today we're making a fun seed pocket.  I found some zinnia seeds at my local Dollar Tree so I thought they would be perfect to pair up with the Flowering Zinnias DSP.  This fun pocket is so quick to put together so feel free to make a stack of them! Think of fun other seeds and stamps or DSP you could pair up.  I'm using Mossy Meadow today, it's not a color I reach for a lot but I sure love it for this.  The bright DSP works perfectly with the dark cardstock. 

stampin up, flowering zinnias

All of my images are from the Flowering Zinnias DSP, if you have the Simple Zinnias Set feel free to substitute those images.  My flower is fussy cut directly from the DSP, it's a really quick image to fussy cut.  I'm using a new stamp set for my greeting.  It's from the Thoughtful Wishes Set.  I thought the greeting was perfect, the size was perfect so it worked perfectly!  When you slide the Belly Band off there's a pocket inside perfect for a seed packet.  Pro tip-the seeds at the Dollar Tree are 4 for $1 so that's a huge cost effective fun gift! 

stampin up, flowering zinnias

Make your own.

Mossy Meadow 4" x 11" 
On the long side score at 2 1/4" and 7"

DSP 
3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
3 3/4" x 2" 
9 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Scraps to die cut/fussy cut

Basic White Scraps for die cutting and stamping

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, flowering zinnias

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

No comments: