Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Join My In Color Club!

Our new 2024-2026 In Colors are so beautiful!  I am hoping you love them as much as I do! If you do, this is the club for you! With a small monthly investment over the course of 5 months you'll receive products in the gorgeous In Colors, PLUS cards and bonus gifts!


How much does it cost? $35 per month for 5 months (please add $5 shipping if you live outside the Albuquerque area)

What do you get?

Each month you will receive products in one of our 5 In Colors, by the end of the 5 months you'll have received all 5 colors! 

Here's what's included each month:

  • Cardstock 4 sheets of the designated color 
  • DSP 8 sheets (6" x 6") of the designated color
  • One Stampin' Write Marker of the designated color
  • One Ink Pad of the designated color
  • 3 card samples featuring the designated color
  • One bonus In Color gift! 
There are optional add ons if you want to maximize your In Color fun!
  • Add on an Ink Refill for $5.50/month
  • Add on the Stampin' Blends for $11/month
If you choose both add ons every month you'll receive a special discounted price of $15/month for both! 

How do I reserve my spot? Email me at stamperrdn@q.com and let me know you want the In Color Club.  Then watch for an email back with more details!  

If you have questions please let me know.  I'm so excited to offer this new club!  

No comments: