Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Wild Rose Two Ways

I participated in a swap earlier this month.  I can't wait to get my cards from the swap!  This is the card I made for my swap.  I started with the this beautiful Purple Posy card but realized I was short on the Soft Seafoam cardstock to finish 20 of them, so I quickly changed gears and featured a different, NEW In Color.
This is the same card, same layout, same design just in our new Rococo Rose.  I still love it!  I used the new A Wild Rose Set.  I've used this card a lot!!  You know I LOVE IT!!!!  I love them both!  This stamp set will all be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  Can't wait?  Join my team today and add these items in your starter kit!  Contact me for more details stamperrdn@q.com.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: