Monday, May 13, 2019

Farewell Class

Over the weekend I held my last class featuring products from our 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  These are the cards my guests made.  I love this first one.  I will miss the Petal Palette set.  This is one of my favorite floral sets and it has amazing greetings.  We used some Stampin' Blends to color the roses.  
The next card features the retiring Oh So Eclectic set.  I love this set because the images are not designed to line up perfectly so you get a beautiful watercolored looked.  I love the colors on this card too Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove are some of our carrying over retired In Colors.
One set that I love but just haven't had enough time to play with is the Sunny Days set.  I love the fun images and greetings in this set.  We used a couple of them for this fun, cheerful card.
Finally my favorite, go to birthday set.  Picture Perfect Birthday.  I love the images, greetings and font in this set!  I'm so sad to see this one go!
At my class, my guests also got to make a card using some new products!  This is a fun sneak peek of a new stamp set, and DSP coming in the new catalog.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: