Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Dreamy Cow Shaker

I've been having soooo much fun playing with even more NEW stuff.   The new Over The Moon set features the MOST adorable cow images!  This little dreamy cow needed a shaker window behind him!  I stamped and colored the image first.   After he was colored I used my Layering Circles Dies and partially die cut a circle around him.  I only covered the top of the circle die with the top cutting plate where I wanted the circle to cut.  Once the circle was cut I had to fussy cut the top of cow out.  
This was a little time consuming but completely worth it.  When the cow was cut I added a window sheet behind him.  I used the foam strips to make a shaker area for the sequins and then added the sequins.  I added the stamped piece in the back with his cute little dream bubble.  I just love this fun shaker card!  This stamp set will all be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  Can't wait?  Join my team today and add these items in your starter kit!  Contact me for more details stamperrdn@q.com

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: