Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Perfect Parcel Box

Hello!!!  I can't believe how long I've been gone.  I don't think in all the years I've done my blog I've had a break off my blog that long.  But it was much needed.  The crazy busy schedule of May took over and I feel farther and farther and farther behind.  It was essentially like trying to dig a hole while someone else keeps filling your hole with more dirt.  I just needed a week or so to stop and catch up.  Thankfully I think I'm almost there.  Summer has started, the kids are home, our summer schedule is kicking off today and jury duty looms for the next 3 weeks.  Who know what kind of schedule I'll be able to keep up in the summer but hopefully it's more consistent then last week.
There's sooooo much going on right now though!  We're in the final week of the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog!  If you need to place any last minute orders for any of those retiring items do it now! Shop my online store here.  The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog launches on Tuesday June 4! Ordering begins at noon on June 4.
Today however I'm sharing another sneak peek product! This one is one you'll LOVE!!!  This box is pretty amazing!  This is a new bundle in the Annual Catalog.  The Parcels and Petals Bundle is so much fun!  I love the stamp set and the dies are incredible.  I have 2 more cards to share Thursday and Friday using this set so check back.  In the meantime, check out the video to see how the box was assembled and see more with this bundle!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: