Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Bubble Background

I have lots of sneak peeks on this card!  This is one of my favorite cards I've made yet.  First I used the new Floral Essence stamp set for the flowers.  Don't you love them!!!?!  They're so gorgeous!  The greeting is also from the Floral Essence set.  I fussy cut the flowers out, there's no coordinating framelits.  The leafs coordinate with our already existing Leaf Punch.  Yay!  I used a new color too.  Purple Posy is the ligher shade of purple and it's my favorite new In Color!
For the background I used something you may already have around your home.  I used some bubble wrap and inked it up with my Purple Posy ink pad and then gently pressed the cardstock onto the bubble wrap, leaving an incredible background!  This stamp set will all be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  Can't wait?  Join my team today and add these items in your starter kit!  Contact me for more details stamperrdn@q.com.

No comments: