Thursday, May 30, 2019

You're The Best

I mentioned yesterday that the Parcels and Petals Bundle was pretty amazing.  I have an amazing card to share with you today featuring that bundle.  I used the floral stamp in the set to add lots of flowers on my card base.  PS That's a new color too! Terracotta Tile. It's it rich and gorgeous!  The greeting is also stamped in the coordinating ink.  LOVE!
That amazing gold medallion or flourish is one of the amazing dies in this bundle.  I cut it out of Gold Foil Paper.  One of the things I LOVE the most about these dies is not only does they come with the detailed flourish piece but there's also a die that will cut the mat for it, as I did in black on my card.  I love that!!!  It really makes that gold piece pop so much more off the black.  I added some metallic pearls to finish this card.  So pretty!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: