Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gold Butterfly


I think I've shared all my Valentine treats with you.  Logan didn't want anything fancy so he did his own, store bought {gasp!}.  It really was easier this year, plus it was a good lesson in responsibility since it was all him.  I had the Butterfly Basics stamp set sitting on my desk for a couple days and this gold butterfly that I had ran through my sticker maker to test it out. So on a whim one afternoon I just started stamping.  I was all pretty random.  I wasn't exactly sure where it was going but I think it ended up lovely!  I used the flower and fern stamps to create the background, it's very random.  The edge needed a little something so I stamped the border along it and finished with a greeting. 
I added the butterfly but thought it needed some color to it.  So I had a scrap of Calypso Coral on my desk and used that.  This card was really the result of a lazy afternoon of stamping and just using what was in arms length.  It's a great way to challenge yourself and be creative, not to mention clean up your desk!  :)  And I'm still super happy with my sticker maker!  To read more about it check out this post from last week.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: