Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Color Your Heart Out


I saw a really cute idea for some Valentine gifts for pre-schoolers with some crayons.  I'm all for the non-candy version of Valentine's especially for the kids, so I thought this would be a really cute idea for Megan's class.  I made up some quick tags in MDS, and printed them at home.  There's 16 kids in Megan's class so I only needed 2 sheets!  The tags are 2x3.
Now these gifts are for 4 and 5 year olds.  I did contemplate making adorable bags for them, but then realized that these are for 4 AND 5 YEAR OLDS.  They're going to rip them apart and throw the packaging away......I decided to package them in dollar store Valentine bags.  Each bag has a box of crayons.  I attached the tag with some of our Painted Blooms Twine.  And I was done!  Valentines for an entire class in under 30 minutes!  Awesome!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: