Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blendabilities Class


Over the weekend I had a Blendabilities Class. This was a smaller class than usual, just those who really wanted to learn about Blendabilities.  Everyone at the class received a package of markers-their color choice, and a stamp set (one of the three you'll see today) again their choice.  I also included a Memento pad for them.  I started the class with talking about our markers, what you can do with them, what you can't, etc.  Then I showed them a few short demonstrations on how to use them and blend them.  The rest of the class they colored.  They all got to make one make and take and take home lots of colored pieces to use on other cards.  These are the cards they got to make, depending on which stamp they choose. 
The cards are all pretty similar, they have the same layout and use the same supplies, they're just all set up a little different.  I included rhinestones for everyone that they could color with their Blendabilities.  I think that was one of the most exciting things they learned was that you can color your accessories to match!!  I know that's one of the things I love most! 
This class was so much fun, we all sat around and colored and chatted.  It was very relaxed and I loved seeing every one's creations.  Thinking back I should have taken my camera.  Everyone did a great job coloring and blending.  I think once you use the markers they really sell themselves.  They're so much fun.  If you haven't tried them yet, go get a package and try it.  You'll love it!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: