Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, September 29, 2014

I'll Drink To That!

I had a punch art class over the weekend.  I'll share those cards soon :)  Today though I have some really cute cards that I made from the Making Spirits Bright set in the Holiday Catalog.  I have one card for the three upcoming holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The cards are all simliar, just a different stamp used.  You could mass produce any of these in no time!

The drinks and all their fun accessories are colored with the Stampin' Write Markers.  I added buttons and ribbons to all of them, in their coordinating colors.  Except the Christmas one I didn't have a Real Red Button so I used a white one instead. 


For all the drinks I wanted them to look a little sparkly and not so translucent.  I used my Vanilla Smootch Spritz and sprayed some in a plastic cup then used a paint brush to brush the liquid in the cups.  Once that was dry I covered the glasses with Crystal Effects so that they looked and felt like real glasses. 



No comments: