Friday, September 12, 2014

It's A Punch Art Party

I'm so stinkin' excited about my Punch Art Class coming up.  I have 3 of the cards planned and they're flippin' CUTE!!!! Probably some of my favorite punch art EVER!!!  My blog today is sneak peeks from those three cards.  Here's more details on my class.  If you're local (Albuquerque area) please consider coming, the cards will be soooooo fun!!!  Enjoy the sneak peeks!!! 
PUNCH ART PARTY
Saturday, September 27 9:30am
St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW on the corner of 3rd and Silver in downtown ABQ.
Make 4 cards with amazing punch art creations! This class is free with a $35 class order or $20. Last day to RSVP is September 24, 2014. I'm so excited!! Hope you can come!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruth - may I buy your next punch art class? email = nadolara@pacbell.net
Thanks, Laura