Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Little House

How stinkin' cute is this house!!?!  This is from what I think is my favorite hostess set, Life's Adventures!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this little house.  I saw this card made by Kimberly and made my own version of it.  I love her 'vintagy' style  I. LOVE. IT!  Have I already said that?  The images in this set are fun, funky, whimsical.  They're fun to color (more on that in a minute) and they're oh so cute!  I have both White and Vanilla on here.  I love the look of them together, I know some people don't.  Is there a rule that says we can't use them both on one card?  I love how the doilies stand out against the vanilla background.
So the coloring.  I used my blendabilities, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana.  I added some Crystal Effects to the house, especially on the windows.  I love how this card is crooked and tilted, though it did made photographing it a challenge, which way is straight?! Sorry for the somewhat tilted picture.  One last thing about this card.  I embossed the bottom piece of white with the Polka Dot folder, then I attached it dot's down.  The 'debossed' side is just as fun as the embossed side.  Guess I'm breaking all kinds of rules with this card :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: