Monday, June 9, 2014

Beautiful Birthday


I posted this picture on my facebook page last week.  I used all these stamps and all these ink pads for one card....all with the exception of that round stamp on a clear block.  Logan must have tossed that in the pile (he was making a birthday card for his Dad).  Seven ink pads, eight stamps, and three stamp sets later you'd hope I would have a beautiful card to show for it.  I do!
Isn't is pretty!!!!?!  I love all the colors I used, they work well together: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Soft Sky.  WHEW!  I used the Stippled Blossoms set.  I couldn't find it at first when I went to use it and got terrified that it was retired, then there it was, out of alphabetical order....wonder which small child I can thank for that????
I'm not a huge stickler for having stamps lined up perfectly, unless it's THIS set, then I will pull out my stamp a ma jig faster than you can say, well, stamp a ma jig :)  But it's worth it!  I'm loving, LOVING the new Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.  I'm using it ALL. THE. TIME!  I'm not a fan of the photopolymer sets, but this set is slowly, very slowly, changing my mind.  Finally to finish it I used some Soft Sky ink and my every faithful dots from Gorgeous Grunge to add a little splatter of color to the card.  LOVE!  Stamp Camp is this weekend.  I'm going to be a busy bee prepping for it.  Wonder how many times my kids will watch Frozen this week....... ;)
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: