Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beautiful Bags

I've asked my friend and fellow demonstrator Kim to guest blog today.  She sent me a picture of one of these bags I loved it and asked if she would write up a little about it and let me put it on my blog.  These bags are so pretty!!  Enjoy!!! 
 
A couple months ago, Ruth and I were talking about the new Stampin' Up! set called "Regarding Dahlias" and what a cute set it was. Shortly after that conversation, Ruth sent me a link to a video using that set and she commented "Great, now I HAVE TO have this set". Once I saw the video, I knew I needed to recreate these adorable bags! Rather than try to explain HOW to do this project, I'll just include a link to the video that Ruth originally sent me. It's a great video that gives step-by-step instructions.
I didn't have a leaf that I liked as well as the one they used in the video, so instead I just centered my dahlia on the bag. I am really happy with how they turned out. These are for a group birthday at the office where I used to work, so instead of the "hello you" tag, I switched it up to be a birthday greeting. I tied my bags shut with the natural ribbon and then added little safety pins and some twine. I love how they came out ... and I hope the recipients love them too! 
Thanks Kim!!!  I love them too!!!  I'm still waiting for mine ;) I still don't have that set :(  but it's on my list! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: