Friday, July 20, 2012

We'll Have To Use Our Imaginations

First off sorry for the slightly blurry picture.  It uploaded funny, but the second picture is a nice close up.  Now let's use our imagination and pretend that the blender pens are actually some sort of yummy treat!  I wanted to put a fun wrapped package of twizzlers in there, no twizzlers.  Then I thought well I'll just do m&m's, we only have the peanut m&m's in the house and they're too big for the skinny cello bags....hmmmmm.  Then I thought well I could go to the store which is just around the corner. BUT then I have to take 2 kids, into the candy aisle--do I really have the energy for that???? NOPE!  Plus I would have had to wake Megan from her nap.  So we're going to pretend instead :)  But you know a package of blender pens would be a perfect gift for a stamper :) 
I used the petite pocket die and embossed the distressed dots on it.  The purple (Elegant Eggplant) is embossed with the Chevron embossing folder.  I LOVE that folder, almost as much as I love my Polka Dot one....almost.  I used markers to color the stamp and black taffeta around the punched image.  Cute!!!  I almost never invest in a Halloween stamp set.  In 9 years I think the Tricky Treats set is only the 2nd Halloween set I've bought.  But I just loved all the cute little images in it so this year I had to have it.
Look what came for me this week....stacks of Stampin' Up! happiness!!!!  Lots of paper, the new embossing tool, the new alphabet dies and lots of fun stamp sets and lots of adhesives and new ink pads!  Mostly holiday themed.  I'm getting ready for some serious holiday crafting-YES in July!  We're less than 6 months away from Christmas people! 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Carmelita said...

I used my imagination and thought that this would make a great hostess gift or prize with the blender pens. lol