Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mommy and Me

How much do I love this MDS page?!!! So much and it's really pretty simple, just laying down punches and filling them with some color really.  The flowers are from a beautiful download called Soft Blooms I think?  I added some leaves with the 5 petal flower punch.  If you haven't already heard MDS is getting a HUGE upgrade to MDS 2!!!  I can't wait I'm so stinkin' excited!!!  And it's happening NEXT WEEK!!  August 1 we can get the upgrade-I'm talking a major upgrade!  So many new features and details!  Look for more info on August 1 regarding the new MDS!  It's a quick post today, we're in the middle of a MAJOR summer clean and reorganizing things and getting rid of things and well you know how that goes. Off I go to get more done! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: