Monday, July 30, 2012

Poinsettia On Steroids

Remember Friday's card? Well I took that same idea and used it with another stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Catalog. This set is a must have and it has coordinating framelits! How could you not love it!! I used the same shape of the ornament from Friday's card and did the same thing, stamped and cut 10 of them and layered them into a beautiful flower! I love the smaller poinsettia but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this larger one! Isn't that button fantastic too!? Also in the new catalog!!!!

 
I love the pattern on this stamp and it works so perfectly for this card. Over the next few days I'll show you the swaps from our meeting last week. This will be a BIG week on Wednesday MDS 2 is released!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!!! Expect some MDS pages in the near future :) Plus the Holiday Catalog will go live! Whooo hoo!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: