Friday, July 6, 2012

Butterfly Wishes

I love, love, love this card!!!!  How fun and simple is this card?!  From start to finish we're talking just a few minutes.  I love those quick, beautiful cards!  There's not much to say with this card.  I went with some of the DSP from the International Bazaar pack.  From there my colors were decided, I just needed a stamp set (or two) and some accessories.
I used my markers to color my stamp and added some pearls to finish off the card.  I love the embossed polka dots, it just completes the card so beautifully!  That's really all there is to this card.  I told you easy!  Have a great weekend-get some stamping done and stay out of the heat! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Schuster said...

What a great card! I totally love it!