Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, July 6, 2012

Butterfly Wishes

I love, love, love this card!!!!  How fun and simple is this card?!  From start to finish we're talking just a few minutes.  I love those quick, beautiful cards!  There's not much to say with this card.  I went with some of the DSP from the International Bazaar pack.  From there my colors were decided, I just needed a stamp set (or two) and some accessories.
I used my markers to color my stamp and added some pearls to finish off the card.  I love the embossed polka dots, it just completes the card so beautifully!  That's really all there is to this card.  I told you easy!  Have a great weekend-get some stamping done and stay out of the heat! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Schuster said...

What a great card! I totally love it!