Friday, July 27, 2012

A Christmas Poinsettia

Yesterday I showed you my swap for our meeting last night, today I'll show you my 3 minute demo.  How pretty is that little flower?  would you believe me if I told you it was made with a stamp that supposed to be a light or an ornament???  Well it is!!!  I used the new stamp set (in the Holiday Catalog) Merry Mini's and stamped 10 of the ornament, punched them out, then layered them in a circle to look like a poinsettia!  Cute huh???!  I wish I could take the credit for this card, but again I copied from this card on Splitcoast.  I do have a goal this year to 'create more original projects' so I'm hoping to stick to that.  But it's so hard with soooo many wonderful projects inspiring you everywhere!

But back to the flower.  I added some leaves, a pearl and some ribbon to finish the card.  Isn't it just so pretty!?!  I think today it's back to the 'big summer clean' I think I'm almost done!  Goodness knows I probably should do this more often :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: