Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tiles?...No It's Just Cardstock

Make sure you check out yesterday's post, there were 2 of them.  There's so many promotions this month and I don't want you to miss any of them!  There's also a new My Digital Studio upgrade if you own MDS.  This one is AMAZING!!!!  There's this new calendar option that is incredible, it will blow your mind!  I haven't had time to really get working on it but I can't wait until I get a little free time to start some calendars :)  Today's card was the card that I demoed at our meeting last week.  I saw this technique on Debbie's blog and loved it, I just had to show it to everyone!  It looks like it's stamped on tiles.  And it's so simple.  I forgot to take pictures before the meeting so I took them there.  The colors are a little off but you get the idea of the card. 


To get this look, use your Simply Scored tool and score every 1/2 inch in both directions.  Stamp your image, but don't press too hard, you don't want to stamp in the grooves.  When you're done, you're left with what looks like tiles.  So pretty!  I finished this card with some ruffled DSP on one side, and button with some ribbon.  I'm hoping to have some MDS time later today!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: