Monday, October 3, 2011

So Many Promotions!!!

I was blown away when I saw all that Stampin' Up! was offering this month.  Have I mentioned lately how excited and happy I am to be a demonstrator?  Well I am!!  I LOVE SU!!!!  So let's get down to what going on! 
 First up a FREE BIG SHOT!!!!  THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO JOIN WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!!!! Sign up before October 31 and YOU'LL GET A FREE BIG SHOT!!!!! Yes you read that right a FREE Big Shot!! But wait already own a big shot?? Not to worry, you can choose either the big shot or a $100 FREE product bonus!!!! It's an incredible value!!! The starter kit is valued at $345, but it costs you only $175, plus when you add on the free $100 you're getting $445 of product for only $175! It's the best deal they've ever offered!!!! Still need some convincing, here's just a few of the added perks you'll get to being a demonstrator:
  • 30% off your first order placed within 45 days
  • 20% off all future orders (you can join only for the discount, soooo many people do-wait I did!!!!)
  • Stampin' Connection-this is a demonstrator only website packed with samples, ideas and so much more ONLY for demonstrators!
  • Plus soooo, sooo much more!!!
Remember there's no obligation to 'sell'. Some people join to save money, some join to make money, ALL have FUN! You can sign up anytime at my website If you're interested I'd love to talk to you more about this fantastic opportunity!!! This offer is only good through October 31st!!!


But wait, that's not the only thing going on this month!  Stampin' Up! has released the new Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps.  They're so very cool!!!  I love them!!!  I've used them, they're easy, cute and tasty!  YUM!  These will be avaiable through January 3, but you won't want to wait that long.  These make fantastic Chrismas or hostess gifts. 


Finally, another exciting promotion!  This month when you buy 2 Simply Sent Kits you get the coordinating stamp set FREE!  It's a great deal!  The Simply Sent kits are a great way to get started stamping or to add to your collection.  The cards come ready to be assembled with everything you need!  So quick and easy!  Stock up today, and get some free stamp sets while you're at it :)

Whew!  Well that's all for me today!  I hope you have a great day, if you have quesions on any of these promotions please let me know!!

No comments: