Wednesday, October 5, 2011

January 2012

Have you had a chance to check out the new updates for My Digital Studio?  They're awesome!  If you haven't downloaded your FREE update GO!  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!  I am so stinkin' excited about them!!!!!  The calendar option is phenomenal!  Plus there's bulk buy options now as well as new print products-a board book!  Ya!!!  I have HUGE ideas for that one, more on that another time though.  But back to the calendars.  With the new calendar option, you can make calendars through 2021, talk about being organized!  But for now I think I'll just focus on 2012.  The calendars make awesome Christmas gifts, so I thought I'd get started on that right away.  This is my January 2012 calendar.  I still have to add some special occasions on the calendar part, but it's a good start.

The new calendar feature is just amazing, I can make the calendar smaller or larger, I can add the month, year and days at the top or choose to leave them off.  Like I said though this is really just a start to the calendar.  I still need to add the month on there and some holidays.  If you don't have MDS or if you haven't tried it out yet, you really need to!  I love this program so much!  The possibilities to what you can do are endless!!!!  If you're still on the fence about MDS, please contact me so I can convince you!  I'll be stamping up a storm today and when I'm not stamping I'll be MDSing :)   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: