Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm a Domestic Goddess!

Well, not in this lifetime anyway :)  I am not a domestic goddess, there's too much stamping to do, no time to clean or cook (that and I'm not great at either chore)!  But I do LOVE the Domestic Goddess DSP.  I think it's slowly becoming my favorite!  Especially after this card.  I love it, and it's so simple and there's really noting for me to explain to you.  I've seen this layout done on dozens of cards all over the blog land and I just love it!  So here's my take on it.  It's so easy to do too.  The circle at the bottom are just half of the 1 1/4 inch circle punch that was glued on under the coordinating DSP.  The ribbon hides that seam so that you'd never know :)  I made a stack of these yesterday for those that were so generous for Megan's birthday. 
So that's it, short and sweet today!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

simple, easy and so cute! love it! TFS