Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yummy Chocolate!

The new stamp set in the Occasions Mini called Eat Chocolate is possibly one of the cutest sets ever. It was one of the first sets on my wish list from the mini and I love it!!! Check back tomorrow for some exciting news about a class featuring THIS set!!

This card is super cute and so fast to make!

I love the colors, Marina Mist is like the perfect blue. It's not to bright and not to subtle and it's coordinates with so many other colors!
I love this sentiment in the set. And doesn't that truffle look good! I love chocolate truffles, well to be more specific dark chocolate truffles, and that truffle looks almost good enough to eat! :) I won't go into too many details about this card, it's pretty self explanatory. If you have questions on it let me know. And don't forget to check back tomorrow for an exciting class announcement!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Eat Chocolate
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
Ink: Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip Markers
Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer and pad
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

No comments: