I have a series of 4 classes coming up starting in March, if they're successful I'll do more with the new catalog. They're called Stamp Set of the Month Classes. In March the featured stamp set will be Eat Chocolate from the mini. With each class you'll receive the stamp set to use at the class then take home. You'll make 4 projects at each class, between the 4 projects we'll use every stamp in the set, giving you plenty of ideas to use later! Here's the rest of the details on my first Stamp Set of the Month Class:
- March 5 at 10AM at St. John's Cathedral, Albuquerque NM
- The stamp set will be Eat Chocolate from the Occasions Mini (page 30)
- Choose either clear or wood mounted stamp set when you register, payment is due when you register.
- Wood mounted the class is $25, Clear mounted the class is $20
- Every project at this class will contain CHOCOLATE!!
- Must RSVP by February 20.
- First 5 to sign up get a special surprise gift!!!
Doesn't it sound like fun!!?! I can't wait! I hope you can join me!
The project today is a sneak peak at one of the projects you'll make at the class! I saw this project on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog and literally jumped out of my chair it was so cute!! I love the embossed side and the DSP on the other side. Check out that to-do list, that's a list I can do!