Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mushroom Thanks!

Yesterday Logan started a class at the Zoo/Aquarium/Botanical Gardens here.  It's a 12 week class so they'll alternate between locations each week.  He had a great time.  This week was at the Aquarium and we learned about Zebra Sharks.  Next week we'll be at the Zoo and learn about Zebras. I'm excited.  I hope Logan makes some new friends.  Megan goes of course too.  She's so alert now at 13 weeks and she just loved watching all the kids play and do their crafts and sing songs.  So we're looking forward to this for the next 12 weeks.  Meanwhile, I'm gearing up for Sale-a-Bration.  It's only days away-can you believe it!?!  I'm still booking workshops for Sale-a-Bration and would love to do one with you! 


Today's card is so cute! I just love this set but just haven't had a chance to use it.  We'll I've had plenty of chances I just choose to use other stuff.  But this time I 'made' myself use this set.  It's so cute-I just love the mushrooms!  If you knew how many stamps are in my cabinet that have yet to see ink you would probably be shocked.  If only I had the time to use them all.  I've had to start keeping a check list of projects I want to make on my desk.  I just have so many ideas and so little time.  Maybe that's why I'm so excited for workshops this year, so I can show all these ideas that are floating around in my head.  Anyway, back to the project.  I used my markers to color the stamps in this set.  Aren't these colors so cool together too!?  It's Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze and Old Olive.  I'm such an Old Olive fan though I'm convinced that it goes with EVERYTHING!  The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory.  I added a pearl to the flower on the second flower.  I just love our pearls and rhinestones :)
Supplies: 
Stamp Sets:  Funky Four, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze Markers, Cajun Craze Pad
Accessories:  Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: