Monday, January 17, 2011

All Dressed Up

I'm trying something new with my blog. I think I like the look of having my pictures to the side and with the description next to it. So I'm going to try it like this for a while and see if I do like it or if I resort back to my old style. Sometimes though I have so much to say that by the time I get to the project I'll have talked my way down 3 pictures :)

I can't tell you how much I love this card. I'm sure you've already noticed it and isn't it just adorable!!? I love it and it's the perfect, Valentine's Day,
Anniversary, Wedding or invitation to a date night card.



The inspiration for this card came from Valita's Blog. She does amazing stuff with punches and I was so happy when I found her blog. She also has some great ideas for some fancy fold cards. I can't wait to try!

The 'people' are done with the heart punches and circle punches. It was so easy-much easier than I thought it would be when I saw her card. But very easy! There's lots of sponging in it but that's what makes it look so great!




I won't go into too many details about how it was made. Valita has a video on her blog on how she made it and I encourage you to check that out.

A simple greeting on the side and your card is done. Isn't it great!?!




Supplies:
Stamp Set: Three Little Words
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Blush Blossom (sorry I know it's retired), Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Whisper White
Accessories: Sponges, Word Window Punch, 1 inch Circle Punch, Full Heart Punch, Rose Red Ribbon (retired again sorry), Rhinestones, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

eva said...

I really like it!