Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Treats

Logan had a great time at school yesterday. The kids all brought in Valentines and they had decorated white paper sacks to put them all in. They spent time exchanging Valentines. When we got home Logan was so excited to see them. Most of them had some candy attached so that was an extra bonus! To see what Logan took check out this post. So the kids all enjoyed their candy and valentines, but I thought that the teachers might want some grown up treats :)

These were so easy to make. I used the Sending Love DSP from the mini and ran it through the big shot using the fancy favor die. I assembled them glitter side out, cause it's just so cute. Then I took some of the glassine bags, which are sooo great by the way, filled them with Hershey Kisses and used some of the satin ribbon to tie the top of the bag closed.


I did a super simple tag with the I {heart} Hearts set. Remember when you buy this stamp set before February 28 Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief fund. SU has already raised over $15,000 and there's still a few weeks left!! I stamped the heart then punched it out with the heart punch. I used my Movers and Shapers die with the Heart to cut out the red heart it's layered on. So pretty!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Glassine Bags, Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Full Heart Punch, Big Shot, Movers and Shapers die, Fancy Favor Box die
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: