Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scrapy Card

I had no creative thoughts running through my mind yesterday. I think I officially have stamper's block. There's plenty of projects that I want to copy and make, just not feeling up to it for some reason. I'm still trying to get rid of the cold from last week. Once that goes away I know I'll feel 100% better. Anyway, enough of me complaining. Since I had no creative juices yesterday I thought I would put stuff away from my workshop on Saturday. Usually I unpack the day after not sure why it didn't happen over the weekend, I guess I just got too busy with other things. But I did finally unpack. And while unpacking I started to play with a bunch of the left over scraps from the workshop. So that's how this card came to be. I wanted to try to make a card with all the scraps and nothing else.

I'm not totally loving this card, but I still think I'd send it to a friend. I think it would have really jazzed it up if I used a filigree brad or jumbo eyelet or something in the center of the flower instead of a silver brad. And that's retired ribbon-I didn't even realize that until I got to my workshop! LOL!! Oh well.
So here's what you can create with just a few left over workshop supplies. Hope you like. Let's hope I'm a little more creative today!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: XL Flower Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie Striped ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver Brads
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: