Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Bunny and the Chick!

AHH!!! They're so cute!!!! Can you hear me giggling with pure excitement. Those of you who know me in person, know I really do giggle and get giddy with a new cute project, and can probably imagine me doing that right now!! OK, now stop laughing at me and check out these cute Easter treats!!
I know!!! Aren't they just some of the cutest things you've ever seen!!!?! And guess what? That's the milk carton die!!!! YEP!! Can you believe it?? Ok, now I wish I could take credit for this idea but while cruising split coast a while back I came across this bunny. It was just so cute, I couldn't NOT make it. So after I completed the bunny I thought, hmmmm he needs an Easter pal so I started making my chick. The chick is very simple and only uses 3 punch, the bunny however is a little more complicated but still, both are super easy!!
Ok, the bunny! Look at him looking at you, how could you not love it!! AWWWWWWW!

I used a big fluffy cotton ball for his tail. I rolled it around in some Pretty in Pink ink to get that same soft pink look.
Now the chick. When contemplating a friend for the bunny I thought about making another bunny but sponged in Bashful Blue. But then I thought, you need a chick at Easter. So with under 10 minutes left of Logan's nap I started creating like a made women!!


I couldn't be more pleased with it!
Supplies (bunny):
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Black Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Milk Carton Die, Large and Small Oval punches, 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/4 inch circle punches, Small Heart, 1 3/8 Square, sponges, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Cotton Ball
Supplies (chick):
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Basic Black
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange
Accessories: Big Shot, Milk Carton Die, Large and Scallop Oval punches, 3/4 inch circle punch, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That Chick is soooo cute. What a great idea.

Marybeth