Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Pea Box

It's snowing here as I write this. I'll let you in on a little secret.....I type my posts the day before they post. So I'm typing this on Wednesday during Logan's nap, my normal time for working. Then I schedule it to post the next morning, sneaky huh? Well maybe not but it helps me stay on track. Anyway as I type this it's snowing. And there's a lot of snow in our backyard already. Uggghhhh snow. Maybe this will be our last snow storm.....I can hope can't I? Spring should be just around the corner right??


This little box is so cute!! I just love it. I got the pattern from Angie Juda's blog. She's amazing by the way if you haven't checked her out I strongly recommend doing it. The box is super easy to make, I'll post the dimensions below, but I do suggest watching Angie's video on it. She gives some great tips on putting it together and where to put the adhesive.

Isn't the top just super cute!! I love the felt flowers!!

This little felt piece is keeping the box closed.

Here's the box opened and it's pretty big you could fit a lot of treats in there. And when your done with your treats the box folds completely flat.
Easy storage, it's not going to get smooshed isn't it great!!
Here's the dimensions for it but remember to check out Angie's video!
Box Base 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 score all sides at 15/16
DSP 8 1/2 x 3 1/4 score at 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and 7 1/2
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Picture This
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Sticky Strip, Sweet Pea Felt Flowers, Glue Dots, Word Window Punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: