Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fleurettes and Window Sheets

Fleurettes and Window Sheets, can't go wrong with those can you? I've had this Fleurette package since they came out in the catalog and I've never used them. Well here we are at the end of the catalog and I decided I'm going to use them! Now I don't have much of the In-Colors left. I had to really scrounge to find these scraps of Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. But I still ended up with a cute card.
The base of the card is White and I have window sheet for the front of the card. I told you I had a new supply of window sheets and I'm so excited to use them! I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to use these. They're really cute and frilly and perfect for a girly card. I guess I just forgot about them.
I really like the card and I really don't think you can make a bad card with window sheets.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Note of Thanks
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Fleurettes, Silver Brads, Eyelet Border Punch, Glue dots, Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you to tomorrow!

No comments: